Hosting a Special Event

Special Event on Public Property
Any event, race, entertainment, amusement or assembly of persons which may attract 250 or more persons and/or create significant public impact on public property in the City of Wilsonville may be required to obtain a Special Event Permit.

Such an event requires the sponsoring person, persons, corporation, organization, to register as a special event and to complete the following (as applicable):


If you are considering an event or race in Wilsonville, please contact the Parks and Recreation office and we will be more than happy to help walk you through the process of what may, or may not, be required.